20090910

Random - Cartoons

Don't you just hate it when you have something at the tip of your tongue but you simply can't grasp it? Well, I've had that for about six years regarding a cartoon I saw when I must have been about six years old. I really wanted to remember the name of that cartoon even though the only thing I remembered from the time I saw it was there was a scene involving a boy opening a door he wasn't supposed to open. Helpful, right? Today I was talking to a friend about those cartoons I used to watch when I was a kid and remembered another one I really liked which I knew I had the tape of somewhere in my attic, Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest. When I looked the cartoon up on youtube I found a link to this other cartoon that looked vaguely familiar.... and jumped a hole through the air when I realised that was the one I've been searching for for so long, Little Nemo! Anyways, this entry is dedicated to those cartoons I grew up with.

Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest

Epic tale about faeries in a rainforest, fighting the evil human conqueror that destroys nature.



Little Nemo

Japanese animation about a journey in the world of Slumber.



Les Maitres Du Temps

Only cartoon that ever made me cry, by french studio Moebius. I love the creature design in most of their artwork.



Rock-a-Doodle

Amazing sing-along cartoon with The King!

No comments:

Post a Comment