20090722

Welcome - Introduction

Well, I am horrible at speeches... Yet here I am, writing a blog.
I guess I should start with a small introduction. So my name is Nathan Gotlib and I am currently studying a BA in Graphic and Media Design at the London College of Communication (specializing in the Illustration pathway). Over the course of my studies I developed a pretty big interest in the creative world in general and this blog is basically my tribute to it.
Illustration is a part of the graphic design scene that is usually overlooked, overlooked in the general creative scene actually.
Ironically, most art could theoretically be classified as some form of illustration though. Hopefully with this blog I will be able to divert the spotlight to some of the deserving ones...

Have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment